Whether you’re buying, renting, or selling a Los Angeles loft property, our team of loft condo experts have discovered many loft condo enthusiasts consistently make one or more of the same three mistakes.
• Enthusiastic buyers, sellers, landlords, and tenants usually do not have the time to research all "loft condo" or "loft managed" residential buildings before buying, renting or selling a property. When you are unfamiliar with any localized real estate market and its cycles, your unfamiliarity can lead to unsuccessful outcomes and expensive mistakes which a Realtor helps you avoid.
Watch this welcome video by founder of LLLA!
• Sellers, landlords, buyers, and tenants sometimes select out-of-the-area real estate agents who, due to their lack of expertise in the area of loft condos and managed/leased buildings, make costly mistakes for their clients. These mistakes usually create unnecessary delays and surprise expenses.
Looking to buy? Watch this video...
• Buyers, sellers, renters and landlords are often uninformed about special circumstances surrounding the area of their specific interest. Common confusion surrounds topics concerning the Mills Act, home loans, live/work, zoning, tax breaks, parking, pets, transportation and safety.
Our services are always AT NO COST to buyers and renters. Agents fees are agreed to by the owner of the property before they are listed for sale or for rent.
Looking to rent? Watch this video...
Our commitment is to make sure your transaction is timed to take advantage of the market, thoroughly researched, and ideal for your desired outcome.
With more than 160 residential developments in Downtown and more than 200 residential lofts through out Los Angeles County, our team works at revealing a property’s true value right before your eyes. Choosing the best loft isn't as easy as a fast Google search anymore. Our transparency and expertise helps sellers, buyers, renters and landlords achieve agreement faster and more frequently than those who attempt this process alone.
Looking to sell or list? Watch this video...
We Know Lofts and Los Angeles County Realty
As a Downtown office for Keller Williams Realty, our group was named the 2006/2007 “#1 New Team” in all of North America (and that includes Canada). Today we continue as their top-performing team with the largest sales volume in lofts and condos through out Los Angeles.
We Get To Know You
During your first call, we listen and analyze your specific situation. At our first meeting, we spend the time necessary for a confidential “buyers, sellers, renters, or landlord consultation.” After our introduction, we show you properties that best match your search criteria first.
Doing it on your own?
Buying, leasing, or selling a loft condo residence is a huge undertaking. Our team will provide you with the tools, availability and guidance you need to avoid common pitfalls associated with doing it on your own.
New Homes? Resale? Foreclosure? Short Sale?
Our current real estate environment provides a variety of purchase opportunities. We are specialists trained and experienced in helping you purchase or sell any loft or condo property no matter what circumstance you find yourself in.
Our Commitment To You
• Match you with ideal properties based on the results from our comprehensive “Needs Consultation”
• Negotiate the best price possible
• Ensure a timely transaction
• Guide you through the entire process with lots of hand-holding
• Make your transaction transparent and painless from your first phone call to handing over your keys
• Maintain integrity throughout the entire transaction
Call us now at 877-4LA-LOFT ( 877-452-5638 ). If you are thinking of selling your home, ask for Ted or Drew. If you are thinking of purchasing a home, any agent will be able to assist you.
FOR SALE: LA Lofts and Condos in Downtown Los Angeles Featured Sales Click and scroll down
to max price ...