I'm tired of waiting for my loft to be finished? Options?

Everything that Buyer's need to know.

I'm tired of waiting for my loft to be finished? Options?

Postby TedTrent » Sun May 04, 2008 8:45 am

XXXXXXXXX, you are right. A sales office will never tell you that by not using a real estate agent, you are giving up 'most of' your rights to have a real estate agent defend you in the transaction. You entered into it without an agent, an agent doesn't have any rights to interfere with the contract.

Basically, you have a situation where the prosecuting lawyer is also your lawyer. In a situation like this, you might want to consult a real estate attorney about your options to back out of this agreement. There is the possibility that if you do it incorrectly, you could lose your deposit or part of your deposit even if they say that they'll give all your money back.

You have a legal binding contract with The XXXXXXXX. If we were to consult you on how to get out of the agreement successfully, we could be sued by The XXXXXXX for giving you information to help you deem their agreement "worthless." When you work with us, our lawyers at Keller Williams cover almost all these types of questions and circumstances that arise out of any transaction I would be consulting you on for free. At this point, you would have to pay an attorney to take your case. There would be a charge for them to simply review it. We charge you no fees ever. The Seller must pay all of our fees in the end -- even if we piss them off.

Like I said, if you want to work with us XXXXXXXXX, it's probably best you begin working with us as soon as possible. As you go to all these other communities, you are beginning verbal contracts with them too (if you go without us). You'll potentially find yourself in the same or a similar situation you are in now. This is why there are Buyer Agents. We are here to protect the interests of the Buyer. You'll never find an in-house agent at any of the loft communities encourage you to use us. In the end, it has been proven that Buyer's Agents who specialize in any given area are more likely to save their clients more money than if the Buyer was to go it alone.

In-house agents basically lie or NEVER bring this up if you don't. They usually just have an argument that you'll save because they don't have to pay us. It's not true. Just remember, THEY ARE REAL ESTATE AGENTS THEMSELVES. When you are in a sale office, you are talking to a licensed real estate agent.

We were are the number one sales team of lofts in Downtown Los Angeles in 2007. We get our Buyer's the best deals in every community. Plus, we only sell you a loft that we believe is priced right and is a good investment. Ask an in-house agent to show you the best loft for you in Downtown -- they can't and they won't do it.

Living Outrageously For Today (L.O.F.T.),
Ted Trent
877-4LA-LOFTs
Ted@LOFTlivingLA.com
213-891-9345 Desk
213-232-7778 FAX
Living Outrageously For Today ®
-- L.O.F.T. living provides diverse solutions for people wanting to live and work in creative environments.

On May 4, 2008, at 2:33 AM, xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

That's unfortunate because there must be a shitload of people in my predicament. I don't know what the top of my budget is because I don't know for how much I qualify anymore. I'm thinking of looking at other properties after reading your e-mail. Thank you for responding so incredibly quickly. It helps to inform my decision for sure.

Sincerely,

xxxxxxxxxxx
On May 4, 2008, at 1:12 AM, Ted Trent wrote:

Hi,

We are not legally allowed to consult you on your existing agreement with the The xxxxxxxxx. We just had a client back out of her deal at The xxxxxx too. In my opinion, the market is so up and down, it's best to have your money in pocket and go purchase when you can close in 30 days. In addition, there is also a resale market you haven't mentioned. Have you thought about looking at other properties.

What is the top of your budget?

Living Outrageously For Today (L.O.F.T.),
Ted Trent
877-4LA-LOFTs
Ted@LOFTlivingLA.com
213-891-9345 Desk
213-232-7778 FAX
Living Outrageously For Today ®
-- L.O.F.T. living provides diverse solutions for people wanting to live and work in creative environments.
TedTrent
Site Admin

Return to Buyer's Corner